Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Let's Talk Knives!

I know I'm definitely now the only one when I say I have a deep passion for knives. Something in me (and others) make knives seem so interesting and exciting to use, examine and play around with. It may be something inside of us, something left from a past time where the knives were more a necessity than they ever have been since. Not just as a tool, but a part of you life which was needed to survive. Of course that's the way is still is for some people, but for most of us it's just a convenient tool.
   
Whether we are talking hunting knives or pocket knives, red knives or yellow knives, knives with plastic handle or knives with aluminum handles, I will address them here on this blog, and hopefully you will find it just slightly interesting.

Welcome to my knife blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment